- about a certain item, a book, that very likely implies that multiple of the people who visit your site are all set to make a purchase.
- Right, except in the videos, multiple of the people putting them up are actually doing the objective
- Multiple of the people I met were also in love with the spirituality in India, while others were enamored with the Architecture in India.
- ...recommended it include multiple of the people responsible for the Solaris Certification exams.
- Multiple of the people have considered this acne skin care step as one of the most essential acne skin care pointers
- The food is amazing, this is largely in part to the fact that multiple of the people crashing at the house are fabulous cooks
- We were certainly approached and had discussions with multiple of the people who were awarded money, about whether or not we wanted to lock ...
- You can also select multiple of the same object.
- We analyzed a panel of viruses derived from HIV-1 NL43, which carry point mutations at single or multiple of the cleavage sites in Gag , , ...
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Multiple of the people
In his post on numerous, yesterday, Geoff Pullum noted that philosopher James Dreier had sent him some examples of multiple as a determinative but didn't provide any examples. I couldn't find any in the COCA or BNC, but here are some from the web: