- Annual Review of Applied Linguistics
- Applied Psycholinguistics
- Bilingualism: Language and Cognition
- English Language and Linguistics
- English Profile Journal
- English Today
- Journal of Child Language
- Journal of the International Phonetic Association
- Journal of Linguistics
- Language in Society
- Language Teaching
- Language Variation and Change
- Natural Language Engineering
- Studies in Second Language Acquisition
Friday, July 15, 2011
Cambridge Journals Temporarily Free
Cambridge Journals are free for the next six weeks, no registration necessary. If you don't have access through an institution or subscription, this is a great time to catch up on some articles about language and linguistics. In particular, you might want to check out:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome. Thanks for the HT. I tweeted the heck out of this...
Thats good news!
Thanks for the heads-up.
nice! just nice! thanks a lot.
Post a Comment