- plural of t (same as any other letter, I'd think)
- how many adverbs are in the sentence: zack jumped incredibly high (this guy thinks Google actually understands his question)
- granted as a preposition (it is often)
- hair countable (it isn't typically)
- is 0 plural or singular (plural when it's like 'zero things are...', but singular in 'one zero is')
- what are determinative adjectives in english (I don't know)
- three linking verbs (reminds me of a Christmas carol)
- free online tests for 10 - 11 year olds (in case you're not sure how old the kids are)
- most overused words 2007 (it's still the)
- Is the word rather a preposition (I don't think so; I'd say adverb and coordinator)
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
What do people want to know about language?
The search terms that lead people here are often interesting. Here are some recent gems:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
how many adverbs are in the sentence: zack jumped incredibly high (this guy thinks Google actually understands his question)
This was a question on the television show "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?".
If it this was discussed on a page that Google crawled, then Google would provide the link.
Post a Comment